SYED HARON BIN SYED HAMID
Diploma Mechanical Engineering (Marine) UTM Certificate of Proficiency
General Manager (Operation & Support)
Joins : February 2009
Shazbina Enterprise (1986 - 1994 )
- Involvement in building construction, laying of water main pipes, water retention structures, road making, installation of road furnitures, maintenance and widening of river banks and works associated with telecommunication outside plant.
Assistant Project Manager
Harta Usahawan Sdn Bhd (1994 - 1998 )
- Responsible for the completion of projects awarded by Telekom Malaysia under vendor system involving telecommunication infrastructure and Fibre Optics Network mostly outside plant.
Omazol Corporation Sdn Bhd (1998 - 2001 )
- Involved mainly in building construction namely the construction of 124 nos bungalows for A\'Famosa Melaka.
Project Development Manager
Harta Usahawan Sdn Bhd (2001 - 2002 )
- Liasing with Local Authorities to secure wayleave for the execution of Fibre Optics Network for Telcos in the Northern region and monitoring during implementation.
Safaha Enterprise Sdn Bhd (2002 - 2006 )
- Involvement mainly in building construction among which the construction and completion of design & built schools and the construction and completion of the Administration Block for UiTM Pulau Pinang.
Lam Ho Enterprise Sdn Bhd (2006 - 2007 )
- Job scope includes Project Monitoring for the construction and completion of government low cost housing schemes nationwide and liasing with Local Authorities for handing over & issuance of CF.
SAAG Oil & Gas Jeddah Saudi Arabia (2007 - 2009 )
- Job scope includes close monitoring, supervision and liasing with the local consultant and Ministry officials for the assurance of timely completion and commissioning of the Sewer Networks in Northern Jeddah.